The term ‘Roaster Depot’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We reserve the right to remove/reject any listing if we consider a fraudulent claim to have taken place.
- We reserve the right to reappropriate any listing to the rightful owner if we consider a fraudulent claim to have taken place.
- We are not responsible for the content of the listing and should any copyright infringement take place pertaining to listings then the responsibility lies with the listing owners.
- We reserve the right to end a listing at any given time if we consider our Terms and Conditions have been infringed.
- We are not responsible for errors in the pre-listing content when obtained from freely available public sources i.e Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Bing.
- We reserve the right to request proof of business ownership in the event of conflict. The may take the form of a company number, utility bill with company address, etc… We reserve the right to cross reference this information with 3rd party affiliates.
- We do not hold any personal or financial information of our customers.
- All payments are made through the listers own website and therefore any payment queries should be addressed to them or their 3rd party payment vendor. We cannot be held responsible for transactions issues, undelivered products, fraud or financial impropriety.
Our trade marks are registered.
Roaster Depot are trade marks of Roaster Depot. You are not permitted to use these trade marks without our approval, unless they are part of any material you are using as permitted above.
Trade mark number