Started in the Summer of 2017 husband and wife team Leigh and Chloe from Mevagissey decided to set up a small independent roastery. The purpose was to supply hand picked establishments with local, fresh, aromatic coffee.
Available to buy at these places :
* Eden Project shop
* The Lost Gardens Of Heligan shop
* Lobbs Farm Shop (at Heligan)
* Moore’s - River Street, Mevagissey
* Big Belly Deli - Fore Street, Mevagissey
* Edie’s Kitchen - Carlyon Bay, Restaurant/Cafe
* Tea On The Quay - Mevagissey Harbour
* Teacup Tearoom - Church Street, Mevagissey
You can also wake up to Mevagissey Coffee at selected places to stay in Mevagissey including:
* Tregorran Guest House
* Boscombe B and B
* Harbour View Mevagissey
* Polpier and Penpol
* Antonia’s Pearls, Charlestown
Do you supply coffee to guests? We are all about convenience to you. It is very easy for you to get our coffee as and when you need it. Simply call or text what you need and we will deliver it for you whenever you need it, be it next day and in some cases the same day!
Plus, ‘local’ doesn’t have to mean expensive. We are extremely competitively priced with our popular Harbour Java beating our nearest rivals in terms if quality, freshness AND price.
Sourced from around the World and roasted in Mevagissey